Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This Aquabot Junior pool cleaner is really a true pool cleaner - it cleans the bottom, the walls, and even the steps. It doesn't get hung up in corners or anywhere else in your pool. The filter bag will hold everything from bobby pins, leaves,bugs, algae, and sand - and other undesirable disgusting stuff.
Just put it in the pool plug it in and forget it!
The only negative comment is that cleaning the filter bag can be somewhat disgusting since the unit picks up just about everything. I turn mine inside out, shake out what I can, and then put the bag on a flat surface and the use a hose to spray away the remainder. This can take a while but remember what you are washing away is what other pool cleaners simply blow back into your pool.
The Aquabot Jr. Wall Scrubber Robotic Pool Cleaner pool cleaner cleans so well I no longer have had to vacuum the pool. I'm somewhat handicapped and this thing is the next best thing since the battery powered scooter!
The only problem I've had is finding the correct filter bag replacement - I don't need one but I like to keep a spare handy.
My other pool cleaner (well known brand, highly touted, expensive, and overrated) is in my storage room and about to go on Craigslist.
Other than a very satisfied user, I'm in no way associated with the manufacturer or any company that sells this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquabot Junior In-Ground Pool Cleaner
Product Description:
!FAST Our most economical Aquabot! This computer-controlled dynamo is fully automatic to scrub, vacuum and even filter your pools water! Just plug in the unit, drop it into your pool, and off it goes. The preprogrammed Aquabot Junior powers itself to spotlessly clean your pool in 2 hours and automatically shuts itself off when the pool is clean. It will clean any shape pool and will not get hung up by ladders or other obstructions. The unit comes with its own transformer so it runs on a safe 24 volts, costing only pennies a day to operate. The Junior has a powerful suction motor will clean and filter up to 4,500 gallons per hour. Since Aquabot Junior has its own filtration system, it not only removes dirt and debris, but also algae and bacteria. It reduces the work of your existing filter while it distributes heat and chemicals as it vacuums. Cleans your pool\'s floors, steps and walls up 30 inches above the floor. The unit is lightweight (17 lbs.) and easy to put in and take out of the pool. Built for residential pools up to a 20\' x 40\'. The unit comes complete with the head, 50-feet of floating cord and transformer. Put this computer-controlled robot to work in your pool this season with Aquabot Junior. Made in the USA. 1-Year Warranty. Get a $25 Rebate Coupon with your order!,
Want to buy Aquabot Junior In-Ground Pool Cleaner at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment